我们都必须学会与病毒共存,并采取必要的措施来生活,同时保护自己和他人,特别是那些感染COVID-19的高危人群。
6 p  K: K2 |* ]3 {  I3 f3 y
如你所知,其中一个群体是老年人,尤其是那些住在长期护理机构的人。
2 g7 T# V$ P6 L/ X" D. g
在许多国家,超过40%的COVID-19相关死亡与长期护理设施有关,在一些高收入国家高达80%。

& _* I  ~% O/ V6 U
世卫组织认识到这一问题的严重性,发布了一份关于在长期护理设施中预防和管理COVID-19的政策简报。

5 H& X, ~$ t# L$ n' t" Q" D
简报列出了决策者、国家和地方当局为保护老年人必须采取的关键行动。这些措施包括将长期护理纳入国家应对措施,调动足够的资金,确保强有力的感染预防和控制,为家庭和自愿照顾者提供支持,等等。
: ~, y0 e3 o/ C) `* q+ l
对于每一项政策目标,该文件列出了长期护理机构可以采取的行动,并列举了各国在每个领域所采取行动的现实例子。

1 ?9 i9 ~  j& V  S; y
简报还提出了转变长期护理服务的方法,以便老年人能够获得尊重其权利、自由和尊严的优质护理。
. B6 F2 c' O' G5 y* J* y
我特别要感谢那些在全世界长期护理机构工作的人,他们正在为拯救生命和保护他们所照顾的人而英勇工作。我向你致敬。

) g# K" ]2 f) i5 |
===

. L' L1 K& o' s
虽然老年人患严重疾病的风险更高,但年轻人也有风险。我们面临的挑战之一是让年轻人相信这种风险。

9 b! u' V8 H5 y  `: N
有证据表明,一些国家病例激增的部分原因是,在北半球夏季,年轻人放松了警惕。
+ w; }% a: l2 x, [. K
我们以前说过,我们还会再说一次:年轻人不是无敌的。

9 o+ A) t' L" Z% h4 V
年轻人可能会被感染,年轻人可能会死亡,年轻人会将病毒传染给他人。
! z, C( q8 K4 D* \& S8 _0 d# |
这就是为什么年轻人必须像其他人一样采取同样的预防措施来保护自己和保护他人。他们可以是领导者——他们应该是变革的领导者和驱动者。
+ B5 v! |1 i1 e0 n" c4 |; j3 W
===

8 Y" i" _  Q5 t0 t* X
我们所有人都可以在降低暴露于COVID-19的风险方面发挥作用。

3 U, t3 }1 u% O0 z3 Q, S
每天,我们都会在很多方面做出影响我们和周围人健康的决定。
8 o' m) [0 M/ D! U
可靠的信息对于使人们为自己的健康做出正确的决定是极其重要的。
* Q* y: c- v9 F; j0 ], t
我们都看到了错误信息的危害。
) b7 c3 f. _/ h" o0 s) }) P
但光有信息是不够的。
$ ^) `1 m# J: J- H$ D3 m
人们做出决定是基于一系列与他们的文化、信仰、价值观、经济环境等有关的因素。

. R; k- M" ~1 `7 @
他们在前所未有的财政和社会压力、高度焦虑和医疗系统设备不完善的情况下做出决定。
' L0 V" Y8 _  @/ ?" f
各国一直在要求其公民了解他们的风险;适应;参与;放弃他们所珍视和定义它们的东西。
; |# X7 r2 ?& k! x
面对COVID-19大流行病,各国正在使用一系列工具来影响行为:宣传运动是一种工具,但法律、法规、准则甚至罚款也是一种工具。

, f8 O, Q6 f4 B4 V( [- w
我们正在学习什么有用,什么不起作用。
$ [, u2 i4 f, c7 ^( v
这就是为什么行为科学如此重要——它帮助我们了解人们是如何做出决定的,这样我们就可以支持他们为他们的健康做出最好的决定。

* g% N2 X5 s, @6 G6 o! y
今天,我自豪地宣布,世卫组织已经建立了一个关于行为洞察力和健康科学的技术咨询小组。

6 _1 d: L$ q) F! e  M9 P+ I$ l/ \
这扩大和深化了世卫组织在行为科学方面的现有工作,并将支持我们提供不仅更有力、更有效的健康建议的工作。

4 X/ ]: ^1 a' v" s
技术咨询小组由来自16个国家的22名外部专家组成,他们在心理学、人类学、健康促进、神经科学、行为经济学、社会营销等领域拥有专长。
$ [, M3 x, J6 j* A5 N% I* x+ T
这个新的小组将向世卫组织提供建议,说明如何在一系列卫生领域增加和改进行为和社会科学的使用,包括COVID-19。

0 s, G& j' Q- ~5 S/ W
我想借此机会感谢我的同事Elena Altieri,她在一年前提出了这个想法,并为此付出了努力。

- g7 a7 k7 N- e- e  x9 f6 f8 D
今天我很高兴能有技术咨询小组的主席卡斯·桑斯坦教授参加。

6 o4 r0 Z9 @. P( E: H  F, o6 D
桑斯坦教授是哈佛大学罗伯特·沃尔姆斯利教授,也是哈佛法学院行为经济学和公共政策项目的创始人和主任。
* S# Q6 E) y( A9 Z2 b) E
桑斯坦教授,欢迎。你有发言权。感谢您的承诺,感谢您的加入,并感谢您的这项探索工作,这将有助于世卫组织。
5 C1 `( T; p; G% o. p

! x* g; E( Z- {0 j; `1 z4 u
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening.
I’d like to start by wishing all Muslims Eid Mubarak al-Adha.
1 T6 l9 q6 [/ n1 S- x; k/ MAnd I’d like to congratulate the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the steps it has put in place to make the Hajj as safe as possible this year.
9 F. \+ }# y' J1 \7 _8 a7 A0 vThis is a powerful demonstration of the kinds of measures that countries can and must take to adapt to the new normal.
" J/ j9 s; x# L3 bIt’s not easy, but it can be done. The pandemic does not mean life has to stop.
" N; t% {2 C5 B5 wWe must all learn to live with the virus, and to take the steps necessary to live our lives, while protecting ourselves and others – especially those at highest risk of COVID-19.. W& Z$ x2 X$ ^, c) c8 V( O) t
As you know, one of those groups is older people, especially those living in long-term care facilities.
( ~+ Q1 b  j4 T( q( aIn many countries, more than 40% of COVID-19-related deaths have been linked to long-term care facilities, and up to 80% in some high-income countries.* H) i% {2 o3 {% t$ Z) V. M; W
Recognizing the critical nature of this issue, WHO has released a policy brief on preventing and managing COVID-19 in long-term care facilities.7 j( H4 z: ^2 W5 {
The brief lists key actions that must be taken by policy-makers and national and local authorities to protect older people. These range from integrating long-term care in the national response, to mobilizing adequate funding, to ensuring strong infection prevention and control, to providing support for family and voluntary caregivers – and much more.
! f) L6 R1 G- y$ M$ V2 SFor each policy objective, the document lists actions that long-term care facilities can take, and gives real-world examples of actions countries have taken in each area. ) s* o3 s1 _2 ^
The brief also suggests ways to transform long-term care services so that older people can receive quality care that respects their rights, freedoms and dignity.
! W1 c$ h, I0 G9 L; }I especially want to acknowledge those who work in long-term care facilities all over the world, who are doing heroic work to save lives and protect those in their care. I salute you.) t/ U0 a! W* {3 G7 W. R( k
===. R: d4 P3 u4 _3 Z: K% E( D
Although older people are at a higher risk of severe disease, younger people are at risk too. One of the challenges we face is convincing younger people of this risk.# g3 c+ X, H+ r/ K
Evidence suggests that spikes of cases in some countries are being driven in part by younger people letting down their guard during the northern hemisphere summer.1 K* s7 m0 q4 j1 ~$ t+ ~
We have said it before and we’ll say it again: young people are not invincible.
; p% V8 a/ R$ M9 }8 M  QYoung people can be infected; young people can die; and young people can transmit the virus to others.' J" J4 s! @: w% S* ]
That’s why young people must take the same precautions to protect themselves and protect others as everyone else. They can be leaders – they should be leaders and drivers of change.
7 d4 [  k6 Y& s8 n7 j1 i$ _===! y# V" n% q  {' i
All of us have a role to play in reducing our risk of exposure to COVID-19.
0 }: b* H* w- x$ ]. Y  pEvery day, we all make decisions that affect our health and the health of those around us, in many ways.! @5 I8 K3 S- K- R8 ?
Reliable information is extremely important in enabling people to make the right decisions for their health.3 V1 u, X$ y) z* B+ i, Y
We have all seen the harm done by misinformation.
/ a" r, A4 q& g0 e3 ?0 Q' V- S( nBut information alone is not enough.% K' O, s1 F" J! }( d1 o
People make decisions based on a wide range of factors to do with their culture, beliefs, values, economic circumstances and more.7 n" e; B- z$ L- S; Z
They make decisions under unprecedented financial and social pressure, high levels of anxiety and with ill-equipped health systems.* H/ d4 x6 j% ~
Countries have been asking their citizens to understand their risk; to adapt; to engage; to give up to things they value and that define them.$ |: X' T2 Y2 }: Q9 z, c, c
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, countries are using a range of tools to influence behaviour: information campaigns are one tool, but so are laws, regulations, guidelines and even fines.
- f8 I& K# T. ]9 }* j' WWe are learning what works, and what doesn’t.- ^3 K+ W* V( r, }: p9 N* b
That’s why behavioural science is so important – it helps us to understand how people make decisions, so we can support them to make the best decisions for their health.3 K% {+ F  R5 s0 t6 x
Today I’m proud to announce that WHO has created a Technical Advisory Group on Behavioural Insights and Sciences for Health.
& i: |) c: q! }3 I$ r. s+ nThis broadens and deepens WHO’s existing work on behavioural science, and will support our work to offer health advice that is not only stronger, but more effective.
$ Q  U) F' X4 B& a$ `3 l# hThe technical advisory group consists of 22 outside experts from 16 countries, with expertise in areas including psychology, anthropology, health promotion, neuroscience, behavioural economics, social marketing and more.! t+ r- C; c" t8 T. K
This new group will advise WHO on how to increase and improve the use of behavioral and social sciences in a range of health areas, including COVID-19.% e% E3 Q' d% ^/ @
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank my colleague Elena Altieri, who proposed this idea a year ago and has worked hard to make it happen.
. D  h5 ?; O' x$ XToday I’m delighted to be joined by the chair of the technical advisory group, Professor Cass Sunstein.5 U' q$ `. |! u; N3 v1 T
Professor Sunstein is the Robert Walmsley Professor at Harvard University, and the founder and director of the Program on Behavioral Economics and Public Policy at Harvard Law School.9 l  |' S# ]  z8 y3 @7 Y  V
Professor Sunstein, welcome. You have the floor. Thank you for your commitment, and thank your for joining, and thank you for this pathfinding work that will help WHO.
& R) u5 v; F/ ~  [- r" w

微信扫一扫,分享给好友

返回列表 使用道具 举报
条评论
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
相关推荐
相关推荐
Copyright © 2016-2021 燕赵中医 All Rights Reserved.   ICP备案:冀B2-20050128号-6 冀公网安备:13019902000109号
小黑屋手机版Archiver广告合作客服QQ:31317135